Thursday 1 September 2011

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi

Starting today most parts of India celebrate the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi welcoming the elephant god - Ganesha. The festival will the be celebrated for the next 10 days.
These are the pics of the Ganesha that we have in our house, this is the 101st year that our family is celebrating this festival continuing the tradition started by our great grandfather.






I wish and pray that this festive season let Ganesha bring lots of Happiness, Peace and Joy in everyone's life.

4 comments:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Vinni,
Sounds that the Festival of Ganesh Chaturthi is just great! The Ganesha that you have in your house looks beautiful.

Thank you for your gentle words and felicitation to Sofia. She asks me to thank you so much.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Vinni!
Thanks for your visiting and comment on my current post. No, Brahma isn't related with Flora.
I regret that Flora did not had offspring, if so, certainly I have today a dog related with her... Sigh...

sonia a. mascaro said...

Yes, Vinni.
Sofia's Brahma has created much Happiness and Joy in her life!
Thanks for this another nice comment.
I hope you have a pleasant day.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Thank you Vinni for your nice visiting and comment about the "puppies" of my daughter. If you have the time, please, go to Categories and click on Lisa and on Brahma to see both older.
The another puppies, were donate to friends. But one puppie, Meg, (Lisa's daughter), was with my daughter too, but unfortunatelly she died...

I hope you have a nice day!